• To learn the key concepts in Scrum as defined in the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide).
• Obtain a basic understanding of how the Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.
• To learn the foundations needed to be a Scrum Master.
• To learn how to apply Scrum in projects and tailor Scrum to particular project scenarios.
Course Overview and Agenda
This is a certification preparation course for Scrum Masters and experienced practitioners needing more advanced instruction. The SMC certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master, or for someone who is already a Scrum Master in his/her organization. Class Participants will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ after successfully passing the certification exam.
Agile and Scrum Overview
• Agile Overview
• Agile Manifesto
• Agile Principles
• Agile Methods
• Scrum Overview
• Scrum Advantages
• Core Roles
• Non-Core Roles
• Product Owner
• Scrum Master
• Scrum Team
• Iterative Development
Scrum Project Phases
• Plan and Estimate
• Review and Retrospect
• Input, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute.
Talent Triangle is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute.
PMP and ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute
SDC, SMC, SPOC, AEC are registered marks of Scrum Study